This morning Henry is anxiously waiting to meet his grandparents from Pennsylvania. They will be arriving early this afternoon after a 7 hour drive. Even though he is sleeping soundly, he is excited for the visitors! Below is a craddle that his grandfather in Cape Cod made. Henry can enjoy the living room from this handcrafted craddle.
![]() |
| Sleeping like a bunny from in his mobile sleeper. So comfy... |
Comment as:
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful crib!
ReplyDeleteOk, I wrote a paragraph that didn't go through so I just wrote 1sent last time. I love the bunny ears. I have a bunny book for him; course I probably have every kind of book for him. Froggy cute to. After all it was a toss up between turtle & groggy. I can't believe you found clothes to fit him. Is it just me or does he just get cuter! ~love, Julie
ReplyDelete