Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Snow and Sled Riding

Henry got to go Sled Riding and enjoy the snow the week of Christmas
 
Ready to go outside after checking the snow for a minute



Sledding Hill


First Ride with Uncle Ryan
 
Helping shovel snow


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, I dont really know how to be in touch w/you other than this. Im not sure what all Ive told you, but obviously I had hard time after the adoption which led to downward spiral of depression. Im finally getting myself back. Im as so grateful he"s got such great parents/family. I finally somewhat caught up with technology. I have smart phone, tablet, and laptop all synced with my gmail. Ive had so many comments to pics and adventures over the years that I couldnt get on there. My phone numbers are 405-549-1462 & 405-816-0113. Hopefully we"ll stay in touch better now that Im on antidepressants that work for me and feeling like me again. He gets cuter and cuter, but doesnt look a thing like me. I love the dancing!! love, Julie

    ReplyDelete