Henry Celebrated his 5th Birthday with a big home made Lego construction cake and creek exploration at a local park. The kids found all kinds of critters and Henry had a ball with all of his friends and family.
| Post Creek Conquering! |
| Picking Flowers with Cousin Emma |
I'm on my phone so I somehow deleted something before that comment posted. His love of planning more than the result reminded me of my love of organizing& such. I was never into any kind of barbies\dolls, but I loved setting up the furniture for them. It drove my sister nuts because in her eyes the "playing" was moving dolls around & speaking 4them. I was such a tomboy so I assumed that was y, but maybe for me arranging everything was the playing. I can't believe he's 5!! I said that all summer! Thank you for getting this going again
ReplyDeleteI'm on my phone so I somehow deleted something before that comment posted. His love of planning more than the result reminded me of my love of organizing& such. I was never into any kind of barbies\dolls, but I loved setting up the furniture for them. It drove my sister nuts because in her eyes the "playing" was moving dolls around & speaking 4them. I was such a tomboy so I assumed that was y, but maybe for me arranging everything was the playing. I can't believe he's 5!! I said that all summer! Thank you for getting this going again
ReplyDelete