Henry just had a great road trip, driving with his Daddy from KY to Cape Cod and camping along the way. A little fishing in Pennsylvania (as well as a stop at Hershey Park) and some Fun in NY with friends before getting in some beach time with family and Mommy. Henry has also had some good farm time this summer helping out with some farm projects.
 |
| At his Grandparents Property in Pa. |
 |
| Absolutely no fear on any ride. |
 |
| Camping at a lake in the Catskill Mountains with Friends in NY |
 |
| A rainy day ride. |
 |
| Rest stop in the Berkshire Mtns of Massachusetts |
 |
| Sea Glass in Cape Cod |
 |
| Cousin Time |
Farm Days
 |
| Counting Cows |
 |
| Getting the tools out |
 |
| Hanging out with his friend Harper at the farm |
 |
| Practicng driving the John Deere |
AWESOME!!! road tripppin w\dad. I wish I would've realized y'all started updating again. I watched Americs Got Talent this summer& there was an amazing quartet from Louisville which made me think of y'all more than usual. I didn't realize it was so rough\poor there in areas. Of course every big city has its sadder areas, but I got the impression that area is substantial there. The men were inspiring. I hadn't noticed any siblings& realize there could be many reasons for this, none of which are any of my business. I have wondered about it often over the years. I haven't talked to Henry's dad for several years. I fear he could be back in prison. We kept in touch a couple years, but the last time I saw him he seemed to have gotten into meth. He had told me of his success w\not drinking but failed to leave that part out. I haven't talked to him since that visit. We are Facebook friends, but Im not much for putting my life on the net & really just used it as a tool to reconnect w\friends from high school& college. I just wanted to keep you informed. I know its not a big deal now, but if he's asking about him or wanting to see him, if you already know the situation, the better prepared u can be in how u want to handle it. I know David loved this site& seeing all the pictures of him. He looks just like him& absolutely nothing like me. But clearly w\that high IQ.he gets his brain from me~lol~
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! road tripppin w\dad. I wish I would've realized y'all started updating again. I watched Americs Got Talent this summer& there was an amazing quartet from Louisville which made me think of y'all more than usual. I didn't realize it was so rough\poor there in areas. Of course every big city has its sadder areas, but I got the impression that area is substantial there. The men were inspiring. I hadn't noticed any siblings& realize there could be many reasons for this, none of which are any of my business. I have wondered about it often over the years. I haven't talked to Henry's dad for several years. I fear he could be back in prison. We kept in touch a couple years, but the last time I saw him he seemed to have gotten into meth. He had told me of his success w\not drinking but failed to leave that part out. I haven't talked to him since that visit. We are Facebook friends, but Im not much for putting my life on the net & really just used it as a tool to reconnect w\friends from high school& college. I just wanted to keep you informed. I know its not a big deal now, but if he's asking about him or wanting to see him, if you already know the situation, the better prepared u can be in how u want to handle it. I know David loved this site& seeing all the pictures of him. He looks just like him& absolutely nothing like me. But clearly w\that high IQ.he gets his brain from me~lol~
ReplyDelete